When you use Intensive Barrier Cream, the carefully selected active ingredients act rapidly to repair dermatitis inflammation of the skin, damage and treat the underlying cause of irritation and discomfort.
We recommend for achieving the best results:-
- Gently brushing oﬀ dead skin from the infected areas.
- Wash in warm water using a soap-free body wash.
- Gently pat the skin dry.
- Apply Intensive Barrier Cream after bathing whilst the skin is still moist and pores are open, this helps prevent further dryness by nourishing the skin.
- Smooth the cream onto the skin using gentle downward strokes in the direction the hair grows.
- Intensive Barrier Cream should be applied as liberally and as frequently as possible to infected areas.
- Ideally, 2 to 3 times a day even when eczema seems better.