Achieving the best results, we recommend you:-
- Gently brush oﬀ dead skin from the infected areas.
- Wash in warm water using a 'soap-free' body wash.
- Gently pat your skin dry.
- Apply cream whilst the skin is still moist and pores are open, this helps prevent further dryness.
- Smooth the cream onto the skin using gentle downward strokes in the direction the hair grows.
- Cream should be applied as liberally and as frequently as possible to infected areas.
- Ideally, 2 to 3 times a day even when eczema seems better.