Don’t apply conditioner to sopping-wet hair. If your hair is too wet, the product slides off and can’t penetrate or coat the fibres.
• Use the correct amount – amount of conditioner you use depends on your hair type and length.
• Apply the conditioner to the ends of your hair, focusing on the dry and most damaged sections.
• Distribute conditioner evenly. Starting from the ends working upwards use a wide-toothed comb to ensure every strand of hair has been treated.
• Allow the conditioner to absorb. Rinse-out conditioner only needs a minute or two to absorb, whereas a deep treatment leave in longer.
• Rinse thoroughly, until your hair feels fully clean and there’s no slippery texture to your hair!